Okay, so this is my first time officially reviewing a product. So, please just go with it. I’m going to try my best to do this and sell you this product! LOL. So I recently purchased this 4-in-1 Hair Dryer and Volumizer from Kipozi. My friend and I have always wanted to buy one, and since I was earning pesos then, I didn’t want to drop PHP 3,000 on such product and I didn’t want to trust the brands on Shopee. So! I was happy about this purchase and here are the reasons why:
- Comes with a case and cleaning tool, and that’s a plus for me because I am not really good at taking care of things. This one comes with a velvet case. Also, it came with a small claw that you can use to clean the brush after using it.
- Well, yeah, I have always wanted to buy one of these but I always though it was expensive but this was a good price. When I saw it on Amazon, I was like, “meh, I guess this is fine”. I saw some other products which are around $45-$55. But when I came across this, I thought it was an okay price – it’s sold for $37.00 on Amazon.
- Easy to use and you can literally use it with one hand. Just plug it in, and you can blow dry your hair with one hand. Beats having to hold the hair dryer and comb it at the same time, then twisting the comb to have the volume on your hair — say goodbye to those days! The brush is round, so you can just twist it while drying your hair. You can adjust the temperature easily from Low to High while holding the brush.
3. It is a hair dryer, hair straightener and hair volumizer at the same time. Some say it’s like Brazilian blow out at home! Also it has those little teeth with round tip, and hair brush strands which makes it softer on your scalp. Did I make sense? LOL, sorry.
4. It is not that hot on your hair, so it doesn’t burn it. I also like the face that the air is kind of “distributed” into those holes which is spread out within the brush area, so it kind of covers more parts/hair and it makes everything faster. As opposed to a normal hair blower, you just focus on that one part from root to tip, then repeat the process. This one you can just comb.
5. My only concern is that it’s kind of big for my hand. I have a small hand.
So anyway, of course I made a time lapse demo video. Here it is!
There we go!! Sorry, my hair is naturally always straight but today it helped with the volume. Also, look at the tips, I kindda tried to have some waves, but it didn’t work. It wasn’t hot enough. Not to worry!!